- Sauté 1/2 yellow onion with olive oil in a skillet.
- Season steak with salt and pepper and add to pan.
- Add chopped rosemary.
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil butter blend.
- Add pumpkin and sauté on high heat to caramelize.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and garlic to pan and continue cooking.
- Add wild rice to pumpkin, stir and remove from heat.
- Add chopped porcini mushrooms to steak and onions.
- Cook steak and mushrooms until mushroom soften.
- Add chicken stock and 2 tablespoons olive oil butter blend to steak and cook until thickened.
- To serve, spoon steak over pumpkin hash.
Get more recipes from Flip My Food here