RECIPE: You'll Dig This Edamame Salad With Endive Cups & Bacon Bits From 'Flip My Food'
Got 5 minutes? That's all the time (at most!) that you'll need to whip up this quickie salad of edamame, bacon bits, and endives crafted by chef Jeff Henderson of Z Living's popular show Flip My Food.
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 tbs bacon bits, rendered
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 pinch mesquite salt
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs pecorino cheese, grated
- 6 endive leaves
- Combine the edamame, bacon bits, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and salt and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Adjust the seasonings and place a spoonful of the salad into the leaves of the endive. Top with grated pecorino cheese.
Get more recipes from Flip My Food here.